Scythe Announces USB Foot Switch Product Lines
Japanese cooling specialist Scythe Co. Ltd., expands his portfolio with the new USB Foot Switch product line. These USB foot switches are available with one, two or three-button which can be used as an additional input device to facilitate the work with the computer. Depending on the used variant up to three buttons can be assigned freely with the included software. A robust design and clean processing ensure high ease of use.
Scythe USB Foot Switch are now available for a MSRP of 19.90 / 29.80 USD (Single version), or 28.50 / 39.80 USD (Double version) and 32.50 / 59.80 USD (Triple version). All prices excluding VAT / Tax.
Model Name: USB Foot Switch
USB Foot Switch Single - USB 1FOOT SWITCH
USB Foot Switch Double - USB 2FOOT SWITCH
USB Foot Switch Triple - USB 3FOOT SWITCH
USB Foot Switch Single - Overall 120 x 67 x 34 mm - Switch 120 x 67 x 34 mm
USB Foot Switch Double - Overall 130 x 210 x 37 mm - Switch 120 x 67 x 34 mm
USB Foot Switch Triple - Overall 130 x 360 x 37 mm - Switch 120 x 67 x 34 mm
USB Foot Switch Single - 230 g / 7.423 oz.
USB Foot Switch Double - 570 g / 20.10 oz.
USB Foot Switch Triple - 900 g / 70.87 oz.
Cable Length: 1.80 m / 70.87 in
Compatible OS: Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/7
Accessory: CD-ROM Driver/Software, User Manual
For more information, visit the Product Page.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- AMD's new drivers add CrossFire support to RX Vega
- Intel working on dual-core i3-7360X for X299
- Razer will announce a 'mobile device' later this year
- MSI shows off GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower