Patriot Announces their Sector 7 Edition Extreme Performance DDR3 Memory
Tri-Channel DDR3 for Intel® X58 Platforms
Fremont, California, USA, June 24, 2010 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer peripheral solutions, today announced the immediate availability of the Viper II Series 'Sector 7' Edition to its family of Extreme Performance DDR3 memory. The Sector 7 Edition DDR3 is the ultimate performance memory solution for the Intel® X58 system platform and has been designed with overclockers, enthusiasts and gamers in mind. Sector 7 modules are compatible for use with Intel® 'unlocked' Core i7 and Extreme Edition Core i7 processors.
Patriot's Sector 7 Edition is available in 6GB, 12GB and 24GB tri-channel kits in speeds ranging from 1600MHz to 2000MHz. The Sector 7 Edition products are an extension of the well received dual-channel Sector 5 Edition line of DDR3 for the P55 platform.
"The Sector 7 Edition Extreme Performance DDR3 memory is yet another example of how Patriot provides performance modules that meet and exceed the performance expectations of hardcore enthusiasts" states Les Henry, Vice President of Engineering at Patriot. "Sector 7 Edition is an update and refresh of earlier modules. This move consolidates the best of the product offering under a family of products uniquely positioned for the enthusiast. This solution fits well with our objective of offering the latest technology and best performance in our product lineup."
The Viper II Series Sector 7 Edition is built using only the highest quality pre-sorted IC's available and are subjected to rigorous testing and validation on the X58 platform to achieve optimized performance and maximum quality. Designed with an extruded aircraft-grade aluminum heat spreader, Sector 7 Edition modules quickly dissipate heat from the modules resulting in improved stability and reliability during extreme overclocking conditions. Each module is 100% hand-tested for quality assurance and is backed by a full lifetime warranty and industry leading customer service.
For more information about Patriot's products and solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory:
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors throughout the world with operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's new X399 Designare EX motherboard looks GREAT
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Google buys HTC's mobile division for $1.1 billion
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower