REGISTRATION OPENS FOR 2011 INTERNATIONAL CES
Free Registration Available for Early Signups
Arlington, Va., July 15, 2010 - The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)® today announced that registration is open for the 2011 International CES®, the world's largest consumer technology tradeshow, scheduled January 6-9, 2011 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Registration for the 2011 International CES is free to industry professionals through September 30. A registration fee of $100 will go into effect starting October 1, and the fee will be $200 effective 5:01 p.m. EST December 31. Hotel room rates in Las Vegas, currently at some of the lowest rates in years, are available through a special block set aside for CES registrants. Attendees, exhibitors and media can register today at https://www.CESweb.org.
The International CES attracts more than 120,000 of the top executives, retail buyers, content providers, entertainment executives, venture capitalists, engineers, government officials and media from more than 130 countries.
"The energy and buzz surrounding the 2011 International CES is already in motion, as we prepare for dynamic new exhibit areas that reflect the vibrant CE industry," said Karen Chupka, senior vice president, events and conferences, CEA. "The new Connected Home Appliances and Broadband Telecommunications TechZones are two of many new attractions at the 2011 CES, demonstrating why CES is the most powerful event in the world for conducting global technology business."
More information on the 2011 International CES can be found on the newly re-designed https://www.CESweb.org, including travel and hotel information to assist attendees in making their CES travel plans.
The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) is the preeminent trade association promoting growth in the $165 billion U.S. consumer electronics industry. More than 2,000 companies enjoy the benefits of CEA membership, including legislative advocacy, market research, technical training and education, industry promotion, standards development and the fostering of business and strategic relationships. CEA also sponsors and manages the International CES - The Global Stage for Innovation. All profits from CES are reinvested into CEA's industry services. Find CEA online at https://www.CE.org.
2010 CEA Industry Forum
October 17-20, 2010, San Francisco, CA
October 18, 2010, San Francisco, CA
Digital Hollywood Fall
October 18-21, 2010, Santa Monica, CA
CES New York Press Preview featuring CES Unveiled @ NY
November 9, 2010, New York, NY
Future of Television East
November 19, 2010 New York, NY
2011 International CES
January 6-9, 2011, Las Vegas, NV
Latest News Posts
- HTC ceases stock trading, takeover likely
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Toshiba to sell memory business for $18 billion
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower