AVADirect Adds GeForce GTX 460 Graphics Cards
Twinsburg, OH - July 19, 2010
AVADirect, a recognized leader in the computer industry, now offers NVIDIA's newest addition to its GeForce series, the GeForce GTX 460.
The GeForce GTX 460 is NVIDIA's next generation of GeForce GPU based on the brand new GF104 chipset. The GTX 460 provides heart-pounding cinematic visuals combined with Direct X11, NVIDIA 3D and PhysX technologies for a stunning visual experience at a very affordable price. It contains 336 CUDA cores and up to 1024MB of high speed GDDR5 memory for excellent image quality, performance and computational power. Furthermore, two GTX 460's in SLI support NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround, offering incredible 3D graphics at resolutions up to 5760 x 1080.
"The GeForce GTX 460 line of graphics cards is a great addition to our broad selection of GTX 400 series GPU's. What's more, our custom GPU overclocking services compliment the GTX 460's large performance potential," says Misha Troshin, CMO and Co-Owner of AVADirect.
To browse AVADirect's complete range of GeForce GTX 460 Graphics Cards click here.
AVADirect is a privately owned custom computer manufacturer based in Twinsburg, Ohio, (within close proximity to Cleveland) specializing in the design, engineering and manufacturing of personalized high performance computer systems. The systems span the spectrum from Windows or Linux manageable and highly-reliable servers, to high-end workstations and gaming systems, to business PC's, notebooks and barebones systems and parts, focused on the commitment to meet the everyday demands of the marketplace, while creating a footprint within the industry. For more information, visit https://www.avadirect.com.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Google buys HTC's mobile division for $1.1 billion
- Project CARS 2 dev working on Fast and the Furious game
- AMD partners still don't have Vega GPUs for custom cards
- AMD's next-gen Vega: made on 12nm FinFET, coming in 2018
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower