EVERCOOL Launches of "HAWK 1"-Notebook Cooling Pad
Taipei, Taiwan-2010-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd., one of the famous and professional cooler and fan manufacturers in Taiwan. In 2010, EVERCOOL has launched Hawk 1, which design uses black and simple lines to appear aesthetic with strong, stable and durable. Besides these points, the followings are the features for Hawk.
Ultra Thin Design
Nowadays, for environmental and improved techniques, the mainstream of 3C products is light and thin. And the "ultra thin' design of Hawk1 is an example of this mainstream, its average height is 1 inch. The ergonomics design provides a suitable angle for users to lean their wrist on comfortably; therefore, Hawk1 suits to students and office workers, who need to use laptop for a long time. Moreover, its ultra thin design is easy to carry and storage.
Metal iron mesh for both appearance and cooling
The design concept of high-density metal iron mesh appears solid and firm. The 8cm fan makes the good ventilation for silent and great cooling efficiency, and keeps the stable operation of Notebook.
Best choice for Netbook and 15"Notebook
Wide 300mm x length 264mm, its compatibility is great for Netbook and 11"-15" Notebook (including CULV).
USB for power, easy to storage
USB for power is very easy, and the USB line can be stored in the groove. Moreover, USB can be pulled out from right or left side according to where the USB port is. It is a considerate design for users.
To sum up the advantages above, you must think the price of Hawk1 is high; actually, it's opposite. It has a competitive and acceptable price. If you are looking for the good C/P of notebook cooling pad, Hawk is absolutely the best choice for you then.
Latest News Posts
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM