RunCore SSD at a New Lower Price
We at RunCore pride ourselves on giving our customers the perfect mix of price to performance on the market. In an effort to make that ratio even better for you the consumer, we are happy to announce our new low Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) on some of our most popular and unique products from the Pro IV netbook SSD line.
RunCore Pro IV Light 50MM PCI-e SSD for the Dell Mini 9 and Vostro A90
RunCore Pro IV 70MM and Pro IV Light 50MM SATA PCI-e SSD for ASUS Eee PC mini notebooks and tablet PCs
16GB was $99.99, now only $89.99 Save $10
32GB was $139.99, now only $129.99 Save $10
64GB was $229.99, now only $209.99 Save $20
128GB was $419.99, now only $359.99 Save $60
All authorized RunCore retailers have been informed of our new pricing above that will be in place from this date forward. While not all retailers utilize our MAP pricing, those who choose to lower their prices to meet the recent change will be listed here. Note: This list is subject to change at any time.
For more information on RunCore products and services, please visit https://www.runcore.com.
Latest News Posts
- GeIL add the Super Luce RGB Lite Series to their range
- Ethereum could replace Visa networks, even game servers
- Google Pixel 2 teased in 'Kinda Blue', starts at $649
- Google Pixelbook: Surface competitor starts at $1199
- Biostar's upcoming RACING Z370 GT7 motherboard teased
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower