Thermaltake Launches Exclusive Silent CPU Cooling Solution
Thermaltake Jing, Silent by Design
Thermaltake, leading DIY thermal solutions brand, launch their latest CPU air-cooler specifically developed for silent operation while maintaining a maximum of cooling efficiency, the Thermaltake ? Jing. Its name is derived from the Chinese, representing "Silence" and carrying with it the concepts of comfort, excellence and exquisiteness. The universal socket support makes it compatible to all computer processors currently available on the market. With a maximum cooling capacity of up to 200W and an almost un-audible noise level of 16 dBA at a fan speed of 800 RPM, the ? Jing CPU cooler is the ideal solution for noise sensitive users expecting uncompromising performance.
Unlike traditional up-side-down air flow designs, the ? Jing utilizes a tower side-flow design to optimize cooling performance. To attain maximum cooling performance, Thermaltake's ? Jing adopts 5 F6mm high-efficiency heat-pipes conducting heat from the Nickel coated mirror base directly into the cooling tower which is made of 41 0.4 mm thick specially designed aluminum fins to increase the overall thermal dissipation area. The two preinstalled extra silent 120 mm VR fans can be manually adjusted between 800RPM and 1300RPM according to differing user needs. Through their inhale-exhaust reverse fan design a greater airflow is achieved resulting in enhanced thermal performance.
By utilizing a particularly thin fan enclosure frame which is open to all four sides, noise generated by the airflow is reduced as much as any possible. Additionally a recess in the cooling fins at the entry and exit points of the airflow creates something similar to an air-cushion, giving the air an optimized angel to stream into between the cooling fins while at the same time reducing noise development even further. All of these measures make the ? Jing CPU cooler Silent by Design.
The Thermaltake ? Jing CPU cooler is available at a suggested retail price of US$59.99.
From August 23 to September 30 you'll simply tell us which Thermaltake product you like the best and you are in for a chance to win the world's most advanced and powerful gaming case, the Level 10, a design collaboration by Thermaltake and BMW Group DesignworksUSA, the exclusively NVIDIA certified Element V NVIDIA Edition for Triple/Quad SlI configuration, Thermaltake's Efficiency Avantgarde the elegant Tougherpower Grand 750W PSU, the latest silent CPU cooler Jing and much more from the Tt eSPORTS gaming series as well as stylish LUXA2 series.
Have fun with Thermaltake!
August 23~September 30 , 2010
1. From August 23~September 30 tell us which Thermaltake product you like the best and why.
2. Logon to our event web page to register.
3. Thermaltake will randomly pick winners on October 1 for the big prizes.
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds hits 1.5 million concurrent users
- Battlegrounds beta coming to Xbox One very soon
- COD: WWII recommended GPU for beta: GeForce GTX 1060
- Intel making self-learning CPU, acts like human brain
- Core i9-7980XE used to break 4 world records in 3DMark
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM