Gigabyte Officially Releases GeForce GTS 450 Series Graphics Cards
GIGABYTE Technology Co. LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, is pleased to launch the latest GeForce GTS 450 series, GV-N450OC-1GI and GV-N450-1GI. Built on highly anticipated NVIDIA Fermi architecture, GV-N450OC-1GI and GV-N450-1GI are designed from the ground up for DirectX 11 tessellation that they are able to bring users incredibly vivid visual experience. GV-N450OC-1GI features industry-leading innovative cooling design, WINDFORCE 2X-Smart Dust-Reducing. It effectively reduces fan dusts and creates ultimate silent environment. For GV-N450-1GI, copper core fan helps lower the temperature by 14%. GIGABYTE GTS 450 series is also equipped with the latest graphics technologies including NVIDIA 3D Vision and PhysX to set a new standard for HD gaming.
WINDFORCE 2X: Smart Dust-Reducing Cooling
GV-N450OC-1GI features GIGABYTE WINDFORCE 2X-Smart Dust-Reducing cooling design. Adopting anti-turbulence inclined dual fans, GIGABYTE WINDFORCE 2X is able to minimize turbulence between fans and enlarge air channel in the graphics card vents. What's more, users are given two fan mode options, Dual Power Mode and Smart Alternate Mode to satisfy all their needs. Under 3D gaming, users can use Dual Power Mode to enjoy cool gaming environment. Under 2D usage, users can manually switch to Smart Alternate Mode to have fan dusts cleaned. Users will enjoy longer fan life span by this smart design. In addition, WINDFORCE 2X is quipped with 2 copper heat-pipes to strengthen the speed of heat dissipation.
To satisfy 3D enthusiasts, GV-N450OC-1GI and GV-N450-1GI provide eye-popping 3D effects in games, Blu-ray 3D, photos, and streaming 3D over the web through NVIDIA 3D Vision. GIGABYTE GTS 450 series are also designed for gaming and great home theater solution.
Latest News Posts
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- AMD's new drivers add CrossFire support to RX Vega
- Intel working on dual-core i3-7360X for X299
- Razer will announce a 'mobile device' later this year
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM