ASUS Announces the ENGTS450 DirectCu Series Graphics Cards
ASUS today announced the latest addition to its Fermi series of high-performance DirectX 11 graphics cards - the ENGTS450 DIRECTCU Series. Powered by the NVIDIA GeForce GTS450 graphics processor, the ASUS-designed PCI Express 2.0 card is a gamer's dream come true. ENGTS450 DirectCU performs 20% cooler and 35% quieter with DirectCU thermal technology and overclocks full throttle to 150% faster than reference via Voltage Tweak. The use of top quality components ensures that the ENGTS450 DirectCU Series stays stable during overclocking and durable for long-term use. Plus, the self-designed ENGTS450 DirectCU TOP is certified to deliver 118% faster speeds.
Equipped with a better cooler and more advanced hardware and software, the ASUS ENGTS450 DirectCU Series is definitely an upgrade worth investing in.
The ASUS ENGTS450 DIRECTCU Series will be available from 2010/09/13 from authorized ASUS resellers. For more information, visit the product pages of the ENGTS 450 DirectCU TOP/DI/1GD5 and ENGTS 450 DirectCU/DI/1GD5.
Latest News Posts
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Toshiba to sell memory business for $18 billion
- GeIL add the Super Luce RGB Lite Series to their range
- Ethereum could replace Visa networks, even game servers
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower