Scythe Introduces Slim Stream 120 PWM High-RPM Fan
Japanese Cooling expert Scythe is announcing the availability of a new High RPM version of the popular Slip Stream PWM fan series. Slip Stream 120 PWM High-RPM is equipped with PWM feature which allows the mainboard to automatically control the fan speed in a range between 500 (+200 rpm) and 1,900 rpm (±10%) whereas the airflow of up to 110.31 CFM is being created which equals ca. 187,41 m³/h. This allows the High RPM version to cover a wider range compared to the already existing Slip Stream 120 PWM fan which is spinning in a range of 0 (+200 rpm) and 1,300 rpm (±10%) making the High RPM version suitable for high performance systems as well as overclocking use.
Besides the Slip Stream 120 PWM Adjustable which allows to adjustment of the PWM bandwidth and the Slip Stream 120 PWM & V.R. which additionally gives the possibility to manually control the fan speed using the Voltage Regulation, new Slip Stream 120 PWM High-RPM is equipped with the standard PWM feature allowing the automatic fan control via the mainboard.
New Slip Stream 120 PWM High-RPM is available for 7,25 EUR (excl. VAT) or 12.00 USD.
Model Name: Slip Stream 120 PWM High-RPM
Model No.: SY1225SL12LH-P
Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm / 4.72 x 4.72 x 0.98 in
Fan Speed: 500 (+200) - 1,900 rpm (±10%)
Noise Level: 7.5 - 37.0 dBA
Air Flow: 24.50 - 110.31 CFM = 187.41 m³/h
Weight: 121 g / 4.27 oz.
Connector: 3-Pin (4-Pin Molex Adapter included)
Bearing Type: Sleeve Bearing
Current: 0.51 A
Operating Voltage: 12 V
MTBF: 30,000 Hours
For more details, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Amnesia dev Chinese Room has 'gone dark'
- Run, don't walk for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM