ViewSonic Brings 3D Gaming to the Desktop with its 24" AMD-certified LED Monitor
ViewSonic has launched its first 24" 3D-LED monitor, the V3D241wm-LED, giving people the opportunity to watch 3D content in full HD. The monitor has been certified by AMD for use with its Radeon range of graphics cards, ensuring maximum compatibility and ease of use. The monitor includes a set of wired active shutter glasses, allowing users with a compatible computer to get started right out of the box.
Using the included 3D glasses, the V3D241wm-LED can display 3D games and movies without any loss of quality by taking advantage of the monitor's 120Hz frame rate and ultra-fast 2ms response time. The ultra-responsive LED screen has a brightness level of 300 nits and a contrast ratio of 20,000,000:1, providing a high level of detail and colour reproduction.
"ViewSonic have been a great company to work with, and it is clear that they are dedicated to producing fantastic display technology," says Darren Grasby, corporate vice president, Sales, EMEA at AMD. "The ViewSonic V3D241wm-LED is an ideal match for AMD Radeon graphics cards, as it will enable one of the most compelling stereo 3D experiences currently available."
"With the quality of graphics in today's films and computer games constantly on the rise, users are demanding display technology that can do justice to this content at a reasonable price," explains James Coulson, European marketing manager, ViewSonic. "The V3D241wm-LED combines ViewSonic's display pedigree with advanced features like HD and 3D, providing an immersive viewing experience, but able to perform as a quality 2D monitor when required."
The V3D241wm-LED features two SRS two watt speakers, providing superior audio quality while also allowing users to maximise desktop space. The monitor has also been certified for use with Windows 7, providing true Plug and Play compatibility. In addition, the unit incorporates LED technology with an Eco-mode options, which can reduce power consumption by up to 50 per cent over conventional displays.
Pricing and availability
The V3D241wm-LED is available immediately from all approved resellers for a SRP of £330 including VAT.
Latest News Posts
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- GIGABYTE's new X399 Designare EX motherboard looks GREAT
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower