A-DATA DDR2-800G makes your gaming experience better than ever
A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., a worldwide leader in high performance memory products, has recently released its Gaming Series DDR2-800G as dual and even as single channel kits. With high capacity, these memories can unleash the true power of 64-bit operating system, Windows Vista® platform.
The ever growing PC gaming market, including online gaming, is a 35 billion USD per year industry. Based on a recent survey, there are over 260 million PC gamers worldwide and that should grow to 350 million by 2012. This enormous group of gamers around the globe is creating such demand for specialized hardware to improve their gaming experience.
A-DATA's DDR2-800G delivers the perfect blend of performance, durability and stability with low power consumption for gamer of all levels. The G Series DDR2 memory line is customized to fulfill gamers' need of performance and stability. A-DATA invests not only in quality-checking but also in cooperations with online gaming companies to ensure its G Series meets performance and reliability standards.
A-DATA G Series modules are guaranteed to satisfy the needs of the most demanding multiple online gamers, professional graphic designers and multimedia auditors.
Latest News Posts
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- GIGABYTE's new X399 Designare EX motherboard looks GREAT
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower