ADATA Introduces XPG Gaming Series V2.0 2400G 4GB Dual Channel Kit
The latest surge in reliability and performance to satisfy gamers' requirements
Taipei, Taiwan - Nov. 4th 2010 - ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, announced a boost to its XPG Gaming Series DDR3 lineup with a 2400G 4GB dual channel kit to satisfy computer gamers' increasingly stringent demands for high capacity and performance DRAM Modules.
The new XPG DDR3 2400G runs at an operating voltage of 1.65 volts with CL value 9-11-9-27, allowing for predicted bandwidth up to 38.4GB per second. Each XPG Gaming v2.0 Series memory chip is selected through a strict filtering process, complete with superior 8-layer PCB (Printed Circuit Board) and unique TCT (Thermal Conductive Technology) that effectively lowers module temperature. Each memory chip is in direct contact with the heat spreaders for better heat dissipation, improved power consumption, and prolonged lifespan. The XPG DDR3 2400G also supports the Intel XMP (Extreme Memory Profiles) which help provide easy configuration for power users.
The new XPG Gaming Series V2.0 DDR3-2400G memory kits are now distributed through selected distributors and resellers. More information can be found on the company's website at: http://www.adata.com.tw/index.php?action=product_feature&cid=5&piid=90
ADATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2010), 3rd largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2010), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Being committed to constant innovation, ADATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to our customers. ADATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, red dot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit the company's website at https://www.adata-group.com.
Latest News Posts
- Core i9-7980XE benched: super-fast, but costs $1999
- Custom Radeon RX Vega cards not coming until November
- Oclean One: the world's smartest electric toothbrush
- Monster Hunter World launches January 2018
- Left Alive is Square Enix's shot at survival mech action
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower