ADATA Introduces XPG Gaming Series V2.0 DDR3 2000G 8GB Dual Channel Kit
The latest surge in reliability and performance to satisfy gamers' requirements
Taipei, Taiwan - Nov. 15th 2010 - ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today announced a boost to its XPG Gaming Series V2.0 DDR3 lineup with a 2000G 8GB dual channel kit to satisfy computer gamers' growing demands for high capacity and performance DRAM Modules.
"The world's devoted enthusiasts are extremely demanding as regards hardware component upgrades, continually pushing the requirements for high capacity memory modules." said Alex Wu, Project Manager of ADATA Product Management Division. "The launching of the XPG V2.0 DDR3 2000G 8GB Dual Channel Kit meets this growing demand for memory capacity and speed. With a unique heat sink design, high-end systems can achieve speed and great stability in critical environments."
The new XPG DDR3 2000G V2.0 runs at CL 9-11-9-27 timing, and features include 2oz double-copper PCB (Printed Circuit Board) aluminum heat spreaders with Thermal Conductive Technology (TCT), in which each memory chip is in direct contact with the heat spreaders for better heat dissipation.
The new XPG Gaming Series V2.0 DDR3 2000G memory kits are now distributed through selected distributors and resellers. More information can be found on the company's website at: http://www.adata.com.tw/index.php?action=product_feature&cid=5&piid=90
ADATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Being committed to constant innovation, ADATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to our customers. ADATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, red dot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit the company's website at https://www.adata-group.com.
Latest News Posts
- $150 copy of NBA 2K18 costs half of Switch console price
- Xbox's Phil Spencer promoted to vice president of gaming
- HTC ceases stock trading, takeover likely
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower