Corsair Launches Vengeance High-Performance DDR3 Memory
- New memory module series optimized for overclocking, compatibility, and affordability -
Fremont, California - November 30, 2010 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the Vengeance series of high performance DDR3 memory modules for enthusiasts and system builders.
Vengeance memory modules use carefully selected RAMs to enable excellent overclocking results on current and future generation Intel® and AMD platforms. All initial Vengeance memory modules have a low 1.5V supply voltage for maximum compatibility and for energy-efficient operation. Vengeance DDR3 memory kits are available in single, dual, or triple module kits, with sizes ranging from 4GB all the way up to 16GB. All Vengeance modules are equipped with aluminum heat spreaders for thermal performance as well as aggressive appearance.
"Customers have been asking for outstanding overclocking memory with a lower price tag, and we have been listening," stated Thi La, Vice President of Memory Products at Corsair. "I believe that our users will love both the exciting new look and the overclocking results they are able to achieve with our new Vengeance memory."
The initial Corsair Vengeance family will consist of seven memory kits, as shown in the table below. All module kits are compatible with current and future generation Intel and AMD platforms.
Images of Corsair's Vengeance memory are available here. For more information on Corsair Vengeance, please visit our web site. Corsair Vengeance memory kits are available immediately from Corsair's resellers worldwide, and come with a limited lifetime warranty.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, cooling systems, gaming audio headsets, and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League Autumn Update available September 28
- Synology introduces new XS, Value and Series NAS
- ASUS introduce the ROG Strix Fusion 300 gaming headset
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 launch nearly didn't happen
- Thieves rob van full of Total War: Warhammer 2 CE's
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- Permanent Fix for Beebox Wifi Design Flaws
- ASUS H97-Plus Various Boot Issues
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower