The shiny EVERCOOL Transformer 3 will attack the CPU cooler market in 2011
Taipei, Taiwan-2011-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd. the professional and well-known cooler and fan brand. The leading brand of cooling aesthetics-EVERCOOL is going to launch Transformer 3 CPU cooler. After launching CPU coolers Transformer 4 and Transformer 6 in the last couple years, EVERCOOL, which always focuses on aesthetics of heat dispersion and comfortable use, is going to launch Transformer 3 in 2011. This cooler has the shining silver look that is the special feature of Transformer series. The design of the three 6mm heat pipes in V shape increases the airflow and improves the cooling performance.
Transformer 3 uses one 12 cm fan and aluminum fins that can rapidly take the heat away. Additionally, H.D.T Tech and the fan with PWM function that can automatically control and adjust the fan speed up to 2200RPM by detecting the CPU temperature in order to successfully dissipate the heat. Moreover, it remains noiseless at 15dBA. An additional fan can be added according to user's needs.
Besides PWM function, the shock absorption rubber nail design of Transformer 3 reduces the shake and lowers the noise to provide extremely quiet cooling. Additionally, clips for Intel and AMD provide great compatibility.
EVERCOOL Transformer 3 has a reasonable price and offers the excellent cooling performance of Transformer Series.
For more details about EVERCOOL and products, please always welcome to visit: http://www.evercool.com.tw/
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- GIGABYTE's new X399 Designare EX motherboard looks GREAT
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower