Scythe Announces Mine 2 CPU Cooler
Japanese cooling specialist Scythe hereby officially announces the launch the new high-end CPU Cooler Mine 2. The Mine 2 CPU Cooler is based on a twin cooler Layout. Eight copper heatpipes transport heat to two generously dimensioned cooling blocks. By placing the fan in between the 2 heatsink towers, intake as well as exhale airflows are optimized to provide high performance. Furthermore, the lower part of the installed fan is designed to cool the devices around the CPU socket, such as voltage regulators and RAM. The structure of the heat sink makes it possible to use a total of up to three fans by purchasing separately sold fan clips. In this manner, the air flow and thus the cooling capacity of the Mine 2 will be significantly increased by using the push / pull principle.
By default, the Mine 2 will be delivered with a centrally placed, adjustable 140 mm Slip Stream PWM & VR fan. Although the fan supports the PWM feature, the user can manually adjust the PWM bandwidth between 470 to 1,370 rpm and 740 to 1,900 rpm. Despite the changed bandwidth, the fan is still controlled by the PWM signal from the motherboard, allowing an individual but also dynamic fan control. Alternatively it is possible to disable the PWM function. Instead the fan can be controlled manually in a range of 500 to 1,700 rpm. This gives every user the option to optimize the Mine 2 CPU cooler for performance or low noise according to own preferences.
For safe and stable attachment to the motherboard, the new F.M.S.B.3 (Super Flip Mount Backplate 3) mounting system is used. Due to the improved design of the backplate, Mine 2 CPU is compatible with all current sockets, including the new LGA1155.
Scythe Mine 2 will be available worldwide from early February 2011 for 50.50 Euro (Excl. VAT).
Model Name: Mine 2 CPU Cooler
Model No.: SCMN-2000
Manufacturer: Scythe Co., Ltd. Japan
Sockel T / LGA775
Dimensions: 130x 143 x 160 mm / 5.12 x 5.63 x 6.30 in
Weight Included Fan: 1,150 g / 40.57 oz.
Accessory: Back-Plate, Mounting Screws, Metal Assembly Clips, Pair of Fan Clips, Thermal Grease, Rubber, Installation Guide
Model Name: Slip Stream 140 PWM & V.R.
Model No. SM1425SL12HPVS
Fan Dimensions 140 x 140 x 25 mm / 5.51 x 5.51 x 0.98 in
PWM Max. Band 650 (±250) ~ 1,700 rpm (±10%)
PWM Min. Band 500 (±250) ~ 1,200 rpm (±10%)
V.R. Band 500 (±250) ~ 1,700 rpm (±10%)
Max. Band 12.4 ~ 36.4 dBA
Min. Band 9.6 ~ 23.2 dBA
V.R. Band 9.6 ~ 36.4 dBA
Max. Band 35.36 ~ 92.4 CFM = 60 ~ 157 m³/h
Min. Band 27.2 ~ 65.2 CFM = 46.2 ~ 111 m³/h
V.R. Band 27.2 ~ 92.4 CFM = 46.2 ~ 157 m³/h
Input Power 4.2 W
Input Current: 0.35 A
Voltage Range 12 V
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- AOC release their curved AG322QCX QHD 144Hz monitor
- Battlegrounds hits 1.5 million concurrent users
- Battlegrounds beta coming to Xbox One very soon
- COD: WWII recommended GPU for beta: GeForce GTX 1060
- Intel making self-learning CPU, acts like human brain
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM