Sharkoon DriveLink USB3.0: PC Port Adapter for SATA Drives through USB3.0
with Backup Function | MSRP 22.29 euros
Sharkoon introduces a practical adapter which connects external SATA drives to a PC or Notebook through its fast USB3.0 interface. The Sharkoon DriveLink USB3.0 is a simple solution for users who want quick access to their hard drives without excessive additional time and effort, or who want to alternate between multiple disks. With the 22 Pin adapter hard drives and SSDs with 2.5 and 3.5 inch formats can be attached as well as optical 5.25 inch drives. The power supply of the drive occurs through the enclosed power pack. A status LED indicates operation and data transfer.
The adapter sits in a black plastic housing with a silver brushed aluminum finish. With its pants, jackets, and notebook bag compatible dimensions of 58 x 56 x 21 mm (L x W x H) and light weight of only 54 grams, the Sharkoon DriveLink USB3.0 is a discreet companion while in transit.
On top of that, the device offers a convenient Backup Function: Data can be saved and synchronized with just a push of a button. The desired Backup settings can be entered in advance using the included software.
The Plug&Play capable Sharkoon DriveLink USB3.0 supports the operating systems Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7. Shipping includes a power supply (12V/2A), Tools CD with Backup software and PDF instruction manual as well as a USB3.0 cable.
End customers will find the Sharkoon DriveLink USB3.0 available for the suggested retail price of 22.29 in authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com
Latest News Posts
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM