Corsair Announces Availability of Cerulean Blue Vengeance High-Performance DDR3 Memory Kits
- Striking Cerulean blue heat spreaders match Corsair Gaming Series PSUs, as well as many popular motherboards -
HANNOVER, Germany - March 1st, 2011 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the availability of a new blue version of their award-winning Vengeance family of DDR3 memory modules.
Vengeance DDR3 memory is optimized for overclocking and compatibility, at an attractive price point. The original Vengeance modules, released to critical acclaim in November 2010, are equipped with aluminum heat spreaders anodized in Jet Black. The new modules offer performance identical to the original, with Cerulean Blue anodized heat spreaders that provide a great match with the latest 2nd generation Intel® Core processor family motherboards from ASUS®, MSI, and Gigabyte. The striking blue color is shared with Corsair Gaming Series power supplies, allowing users to maintain a consistent color scheme throughout their system. Style-conscious system builders can also mix original Jet Black and new Cerulean Blue Vengeance modules for an even more dramatic look that matches their motherboard.
"The Vengeance family combines provides outstanding overclockability and an aggressive look at an affordable price," said Thi La, Vice President of Memory Products at Corsair. "The new blue heat spreaders give builders and integrators more choice in customizing their systems, whether they are building a new Sandy Bridge-based PC, or they just want to add bold look to an existing one."
Cerulean Blue Vengeance memory kits will initially be available in the following configurations. All Vengeance DDR3 memory is compatible with current Intel and AMD platforms.
Images can be downloaded here.
Vengeance memory kits, in both the original Jet Black and new Cerulean Blue, are available immediately from Corsair's resellers worldwide, and come with a limited lifetime warranty. For more information on the Vengeance family of high-performance DDR3 memory, please visit the Corsair web site.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, PC headsets and speaker systems, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM