Team Group Xtreem LV DDR3 2133, 1600 Over-clocking masterpieces hit the market side by side
Release Sandy Bridge's high performance seal
With the launch of Intel's new generation high performance Sandy Bridge platform, Team Group Inc. announces its two exquisitely designed over-clocking masterpieces, Xtreem LV DDR3 2133 9-11-9-27 and Xtreem LV DDR3 1600 6-8-8-24, targeting at overclockers who look for high performance. Designed with focus on their compatibilities with the Sandy Bridge platform, both Xtreem LV DDR3 2133 9-11-9-27 and Xtreem LV DDR3 1600 6-8-8-24 use specially selected original particles manufactured under new production process, and pass 24 hours of strict burn-in testing to bring to consumers an exceptional usage experience. In addition, Team Group's Xtreem series memory modules are all completely compatible with the Intel XMP technology, and superior in high-performance and low-timing to fully release the potential of every computer!
- Xtreem LV DDR3 2133 9-11-9-27-1T challenges Power User's over-clocking techniques
Xtreem LV DDR3 2133 9-11-9-27 features 256*8 particles, 4GB/8GB dual-channel packaging with a maximum transfer bandwidth up to 17GB/sec. With its 1T Command rate, Xtreem LV DDR3 2133 9-11-9-27 allows overclocking fanatics easily conquering the challenging P67 platform and advancing their techniques!
- Xtreem LV DDR3 1600 6-8-8-24 enjoys natural and smooth
Compared to DDR3 2133's high frequency, Xtreem LV DDR3 1600 6-8-8-24 is characterized with low latency to guarantee a stable performance on the overclocking platform. With 4GB/6GB dual-channel and triple-channel packaging, Xtreem LV DDR3 1600 6-8-8-24 is embedded with built-in XMP parameters, and only requires 1.65V to operate. Such high cost and performance ratio makes it not only a good value product that overclocking enthusiasts can't afford to miss, but also the best device for building a high performance platform.
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at https://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Razer will announce a 'mobile device' later this year
- MSI shows off GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
- EVGA announces GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE with 12Gbps GDDR5X
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti: arrives in October for $429
- TUNAI teases DRUM, high-res bass enhanced earphones
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower