Matrox Graphics Inc. will be showcasing the Matrox Mura MPX Series display wall controllers for AV distributors, integrators, and professionals at InfoComm China, from April 13th-15th, 2011, in Amara International Limited booth H5-02. The ideal building block for collaborative video walls and wall matrix management, Mura MPX boards will be driving a twelve-monitor (3x4) display wall, while Matrox personnel will be leading in-booth tutorials on the benefits of integrating Extio KVM extenders and Matrox M-Series graphics cards into control room, digital signage, and other challenging multi-display deployments.
Matrox Mura MPX Series display wall controller boards combine traditionally separate input and output cards onto a single-slot, PCI Express x16 Gen 2 board, leveraging 64 Gb/sec full duplex data transfer to display full frame rate, HD video input captures. System integrators can easily add multiple MPX output/input boards within a single system and incorporate MPX video capture cards for high-volume, analog video input projects.
Matrox dual-monitor Extio F2208 and quad-monitor Extio F2408 KVM extenders leverage unique bus extension technology using a proprietary PCIe bus interface card to deliver raw, uncompressed data over up to 1 km of fiber-optic cable for uncompromised workstation performance. Extio F2408 can also add an additional 4 displays with the optional Matrox Extio F2408E Expander, while multiple Matrox Extio F2208, F2408 and F2408E Expander units can be combined to drive up to 16 remote displays from a single PC.
Matrox M-Series graphics cards support up to eight high-resolution monitors or edge blending projectors, while delivering advanced desktop management features such as stretched and independent desktop modes. M-Series cards can also be combined in a single computer to drive up to 16 displays, in a variety of configurations.
For more information about the Matrox Mura MPX Series please visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- TUNAI teases DRUM, high-res bass enhanced earphones
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower