GIGABYTE Technology Co. LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, is pleased to launch the latest GeForce GT 520 series, GV-N520OC-1GI and GV-N520TC-1GI. Built on NVIDIA latest GT 520 GPU, supports DirectX 11 tessellation. GT 520 series graphics cards are bundled with the latest graphic card tuning tool "Easy Boost". GIGABYTE GT 520 series graphics cards also have higher default GPU working frequency, providing users amazing gaming experience.
GV-N520OC-1GI is integrated with industry's best 1 GB DDR3 graphics memory. GV-N520TC-1GI is integrated with high speed 512 MB DDR3 graphics memory, turbo cached to 1 GB. GT 520 series graphics cards supports NVIDIA CUDA, PhysX and Blu-Ray 3D technology. They are designed for both high quality gaming and great home theater solution.
Latest News Posts
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Toshiba to sell memory business for $18 billion
- GeIL add the Super Luce RGB Lite Series to their range
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower