Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the availability of the Special Edition White Graphite Series 600T mid-tower PC case. The special edition features a chassis painted in brilliant white, with the ventilation grilles, drive bay covers, and other accents rendered in the black of the original 600T for a dramatic look.
The enhancements go beyond the cosmetic, with a side panel that features an impact-resistant acrylic plastic clear window for showing off components when the case is closed. The customer has the further option of replacing the window with the included mesh insert that matches the look of the mesh grilles on the front and top of the case. The mesh side panel doesn't just look good - it includes mounting points for adding up to four 120mm fans for improved cooling performance.
"Our Graphite Series 600T has received multiple industry awards and has become a favorite of PC builders and system integrators. It offers builder-friendly, full-tower features in a mid-tower design, with an emphasis on style." said Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager for Components at Corsair. "The Special Edition White not only provides a striking new look; it also offers enthusiasts and overclockers an option for additional cooling performance."
The Special Edition White Graphite Series 600T is available from Corsair-authorized retailers worldwide for a US suggested retail price of $179 USD.
Latest News Posts
- Oclean One: the world's smartest electric toothbrush
- Monster Hunter World launches January 2018
- Left Alive is Square Enix's shot at survival mech action
- Rocket League Autumn Update available September 28
- Synology introduces new XS, Value and Series NAS
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower