NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce Avatar S, the latest addition to their award-winning line of gaming mice. Avatar S empowers PC Gamers and enthusiasts with simple, precise gaming control, and an array of intuitive, innovative features. Similar to the original Avatar, Avatar S is sleek and stealthy in design boasting an ambidextrous, low profile, light form factor crafted with Teflon feet ideal for making quick powerful movements on any surface.
Avatar S enables complete personalization with a DPI switch that adjusts 1600/800/400DPI in-game without the hassle of downloading different drivers. Gamers can also custom configure in-game macros, 5 media keys, X-Y sensitivity, and LED lighting and then save the personalized settings onto the onboard 16Kb memory making it an ideal solution for on-the-go gaming.
"We designed Avatar S as an intuitive solution that gives gamers maximum personalization with minimum hassle" said Johnny Hou, Founder and Chief Designer at NZXT. "Your profile settings can be easily configured and then saved onto the onboard memory in case you game on multiple rigs. When gearing up at a LAN party, the last thing gamers should have to worry about is whether or not their mouse is configured correctly. Avatar S eliminates that headache."
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Ethereum could replace Visa networks, even game servers
- Google Pixel 2 teased in 'Kinda Blue', starts at $649
- Google Pixelbook: Surface competitor starts at $1199
- Biostar's upcoming RACING Z370 GT7 motherboard teased
- Core i9-7980XE benched: super-fast, but costs $1999
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower