Wednesday, 29th June 2011 - Videogame cocktail bar, the Mana Bar, will open its second venue in Melbourne, Australia on Saturday, 16th of July 2011!
The Mana Bar is the first of its type in the world, combining quality cocktails with current generation console video games. A venue that is accessible to the general public, while still being credible to the hard-core gamers, it transcends the usual geek stereotype and allows people to socialise in a new and unique way. The first venue in Brisbane opened up in March 2010, with the success leading to a planned expansion nationally and internationally.
The Mana Bar Melbourne is located in the suburb of Fitzroy, a popular inner city entertainment district. It will feature 7 LCD TV's in multiple rooms running the latest games on the PlayStation®3 (PS3), Xbox 360, and Nintendo Wii systems. Open 7 days a week, the bar will host events every night and features a unique cocktail menu, gaming themed display cabinets, and a dedicated Turtle Beach zone where patrons can experience the latest and greatest in gaming and specifically engineered for gaming headsets.
"I can't wait for Melbourne to experience the Mana Bar" says Mana Bar creator Guy 'Yug' Blomberg. "It's been a long time coming, and to finally be able to open to the public is exceptionally exciting!."
The launch weekend will feature hourly prizes, giveaways, live entertainment and special guests. It will also be the first place in Australia where the public will be able to get hands on with a special unreleased title, to be announced soon.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS introduce the ROG Strix Fusion 300 gaming headset
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 launch nearly didn't happen
- Thieves rob van full of Total War: Warhammer 2 CE's
- AI detects Alzheimer's 10 years before symptoms happen
- Analyst: iPhone X hype will hurt iPhone 8 pre-orders
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- Permanent Fix for Beebox Wifi Design Flaws
- ASUS H97-Plus Various Boot Issues
- Transcend StoreJet 25C3N 1TB Portable HDD Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower