AMMO - a winner of The Innovations 2009 Design and Engineering Awards
In Win has always been known for its outstanding innovative product designs and to make an immediate impact on the gaming market, In Win has introduced a complete line of military themed products ranging from chassis, power supply to external HDD enclosures. Ammo's anti-vibration, and anti-shock ammunition clip design with RFID security, has received many praises from the media all over the world.
Now with this Innovation award from CES, Ammo is definitely "one design ahead of its competitors". (Innovations Honorees list: http://www.cesweb.org/awards/innovations/2009honorees.asp?category=905077)
Product Display Location
In Win's AMMO will be displayed at the In Win CES booth # 25708 at the Convention Center South Hall 2. The 2009 International CES will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada between January 8th -11th, 2009. The Innovations Design and Engineering Showcase will feature honorees at The Venetian's Sands Expo and Convention Center, booth #72062.
The International CES is produced by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA), the preeminent trade association promoting growth in the consumer technology industry. CEA represents more than 2,200
corporate members involved in the design, development, manufacturing, distribution and integration of consumer electronics products. With more than four decades of success, the International CES reaches
across global markets, connects the industry and enables CE innovations to grow and thrive. - (Source : https://www.cesweb.org )
About In Win
IN WIN Development Inc., an ISO 9001 manufacturer of professional computer chassis, server chassis, power supplies and storage devices, is the leading provider of enclosure solutions to system integrators worldwide. Founded in 1986, IN-WIN provides high quality product that conform to all safety regulations, as well as unsurpassed customer service. Our slogan "Contemporary and Innovative" serves as the foundation of not only our product development but also our attitudes in serving and catering to our strategic partner's wishes. We take the "im" out of "impossible". A brand without persistence is only a name.
Latest News Posts
- Amnesia dev Chinese Room has 'gone dark'
- Run, don't walk for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM