Extreme Performance is Now Backed by a 3 Year Warranty with New Shuttle® Barebone PCs
CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif., August 1 2011
Shuttle, a world-leading PC manufacturer focused on high-performance small form factor desktops, today announced that every eligible new Shuttle® barebone now comes with a new 3 Year Warranty and Complimentary Lifetime Support.
Three-year warranty on barebone, when purchased before, on, or after August 1, 2011:
- SX58H7 Pro
Three-year warranty on barebone, when purchased on or after August 1, 2011:
- XS35 V2
- XS35GT V2
- X50 V2 Plus
LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Every Shuttle® barebone comes with lifetime telephone technical support, when purchased in the U.S. or Canada. There is no time limitation, and telephone technical support is provided as a complimentary service to Shuttle® barebone owners.
"Shuttle has always been known for quality. Over the past 25 years, we have consistently achieved one of the lowest RMA rates in the industry - less than 1 percent," said Nicolas Villalobos, Director at Shuttle Computer, North America. "Now, in celebration of 10 years since the birth of the first Shuttle XPC, we aim to offer our customers even more. I am pleased to announce that effective today, all new Shuttle barebones will be backed by our new 3 year warranty and lifetime technical support."
Full Warranty Details: http://us.shuttle.com/scgsupport/policy_barebone.html
To stay updated on Shuttle's new products and sweepstakes, please visit http://us.shuttle.com.
Latest News Posts
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower