OCZ Technology Introduces Slate Series ExpressCards for Notebooks
More Convenient and Less Power Consuming than Peripheral Storage Devices
Sunnyvale, Calif.-December 8, 2008-OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, today introduced the Slate Series ExpressCard, a storage expansion drive for the latest generation of performance notebooks. The integration of express card storage is ideal for mobile users who want the peace of mind knowing they will always have a backup option and experience the convenience of an internal solution that eliminates peripheral devices.
The Slate Series ExpressCard is ideal for the on-the-go notebook user that needs a backup storage method but does not want to carry a USB drive or external hard drive. The Slate series is an excellent solution for backing up your music, photos, and documents, and its low power consumption won't deplete the life of your notebook's battery when you're on the go.
The Slate Series line comes in ample storage capacities of 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB, and is fully compatible with all ExpressCard standards. The integration of a mini-USB port allows the Slate Series to be connected externally from a hub when transferring data between your primary desktop and mobile system. The Slate Series comes backed by a 2-year warranty and OCZ's industry leading technical support for the ultimate peace of mind.
For more information on the OCZ Slate Series Express Card, please visit our product page here.
About OCZ Technology
OCZ Technology Group, a member of JEDEC, designs, develops and manufactures ground-breaking, high performance memory and computer components that set industry standards. OCZ products are the first choice for users needing high-reliability, ultra-high performance solutions. In 2007, PC Power & Cooling and Hypersonic PC were brought into the OCZ Technology Group, forming a well-rounded, highly innovative organization that places the company at the forefront of high-end computing. All of OCZ Technology Group's products are available through its worldwide network of distributors, online resellers and retail stores. For more information visit our website at https://www.ocztechnology.com
Latest News Posts
- Custom Radeon RX Vega cards not coming until November
- Oclean One: the world's smartest electric toothbrush
- Monster Hunter World launches January 2018
- Left Alive is Square Enix's shot at survival mech action
- Rocket League Autumn Update available September 28
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower