RunCore, a leading supplier of high-performance solid-state drives today announced it will soon launch a high-end enterprise-grade Kylin II. The SSD adopts the latest Sandforce enterprise-grade controller with either 25nm MLC or SLC NAND Flash according to customers' request.
Comparing it with consumer-grade SSD, the main features of Kylin II are its stability and reliability for data security. Stability and reliability of storage devices are very important factors for enterprise-grade applications, many companies already have taken high expenses into account for data security or even for data recovery after data loss. Kylin II could actually be a solution that helps to reduce the budget for data security of these companies - it offers best in class, consistent performance for the entire life of the SSD that made possible by highly innovative DuraClass Technology, supports to SATA 6Gb/s and compatible with 3Gb/s and 1.5Gb/s, supports NCQ (up to 32 commands), greater over provisioning and SMART Command.
The SSD will soon be available in 50GB, 100GB, 200GB, 300GB, and 400GB capacities.
Established in 2007, RunCore is the leading company who is dedicated to collaborating with customers and partners to develop and manufacture first-rate Solid State Drives (SSDs). RunCore has set up its support centers in the US, Europe and Asia, and also has established representative offices and sales networks in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Changsha, Xi'an and Chengdu in China as well as in 22 foreign countries across Asia, Europe, North and South America, the Middle East and Australasia.
Latest News Posts
- SteelSeries release the Rival 110 gaming mouse
- Ataribox sounds like risky business
- ENERMAX release the EQUILENCE, a high-end silent case
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 receives first major patch
- NVIDIA goes all-in with AI for the 'goodness of mankind'
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- GIGABYTE introduces Z370 AORUS motherboards
- Samsung starts producing industry's first universal flash storage for next-generation automotive applications
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card