High quality video for online communications, security, and fun
November 9, 2011, Taipei, Taiwan - Genius, a leading manufacturer of computer peripherals and consumer electronics, has launched a powerful new high definition webcam - FaceCam 3000 - in North America.
FaceCam 3000's powerful 3 million pixel sensor and accurate fixed focus lens provide sharp and colorful high definition video for applications including online communication, training, games, and recording video. It's perfect for adding video to Skype, MSN, Yahoo messenger and other popular instant messaging and Internet phone applications. The included headset and software makes this a complete package for free video calls over the Internet.
The 3 megapixel image sensor at the heart of the FaceCam 3000 supports 720P HD resolution (1280 x 720) video with a frame rate of up to 30 frames per second (FPS). FaceCam 3000 can record video at its full 3 megapixel resolution at 15 FPS.
Installation is quick and simple, as no driver is required for Windows 7, Mac, and most Linux systems. A cable is included to connect the camera to any free USB 2.0 port for fast data transfer. The versatile clip base fastens easily onto monitors, notebook PCs, and other surfaces, or supports the FaceCam 3000 in freestanding mode.
The package includes powerful applications CrazyTalk and Video Easy for real time video chat, desktop sharing and recording video to upload to YouTube or Facebook. FaceCam's software records video in WMV format and still images in JPG format.
A special feature of FaceCam 3000 is the Image Protection Mechanism (IPM), which stops hackers from getting unauthorized access to your webcam on Windows systems.
With its attractive pricing, great flexibility, and tough construction, Genius' FaceCam 3000 is certain to be popular with consumers, already available in the USA & Canada.
Product Highlights of Genius FaceCam 3000
Superior 3.0 million pixel sensor
Precise fixed focus lens makes images sharper
HD video 1280 x 720 (720P) at up to 30 FPS
Add video to Skype, MSN, Yahoo, AOL and similar apps
True Plug & Play, no driver required
USB 2.0 ensures stable, high-quality video
Snapshot button for instant snapshots
LED warns you when video is active
Versatile clip base attaches easily to monitors, notebook PCs, etc.
Includes a headset with microphone
Security feature prevents unauthorized outside access to your camera
More product information and photos are available at:
FaceCam 3000 webcam
Single ear headset
Software CD with:
CrazyTalk Cam Suite PRO
Magix Video Easy
Genius Button Manager
Multi-language user manual
Genius is a leading international brand in computer peripherals. Established by KYE Systems Corp. in 1983, Genius offers PC products including computer mice, keyboards, web and security cameras, speakers, gaming peripherals, remote controls, headphones, digital cameras, digital camcorders and digital photo frames. The Genius consumer electronics range includes mobile phone accessories, Bluetooth headsets and iPod speakers. For six consecutive years, beginning in 2005, Genius was recognized as one of Taiwan's Top 20 Global Brands. For more information, you can visit the Genius website at https://www.geniusnet.com
Latest News Posts
- Custom Radeon RX Vega cards not coming until November
- Oclean One: the world's smartest electric toothbrush
- Monster Hunter World launches January 2018
- Left Alive is Square Enix's shot at survival mech action
- Rocket League Autumn Update available September 28
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower