Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, graphics card, barebone system, notebook and mobile device manufacturer presents two king-level motherboards to join ECS Black Series as the best gaming station of next generation based on Intel X79 chipset supporting LGA2011 Sandy Bridge-E processors-X79R-AX Black Extreme and X79R-AX Black Deluxe.
ECS Black X79 Series unleashes the extreme power of Intel Sandy Bridge-E processors and breaks the limitation of your desktop computer to a height you could never dream of. ECS Black X79 Series is equipped with four PCIe Gen 3 x16 slots for 4-way GPUs supporting NVIDIA SLI and AMD CrossFireX graphics cards to construct an invincible gaming station. Also, ECS Black X79 Series supports quad-channel memory up to 64GB providing off-the-chart task processing speeds; the memory frequency support could also overclock to 2500MHz which is over 87% more than the traditional 1333MHz memory frequency.
ECS Black X79 Series maintains the elegant black/white design with high quality all solid capacitors, DriverMosfet, up to 14-phase power to ensure the power stability and safety of your computer. ECS X79R-AX Black Extreme also adopts exclusively QoolTechTM IV which indicates heat sink temperatures by changing color to smartly prevent your computer from over-heating; meanwhile, ECS X79R-AX Black Extreme has one more label indicating the exact graduation of temperature over the PCH heat sink.
Besides designing under Intel X79 chipset specification, ECS has equipped with additional IC controllers to support more friendly functions. ECS X79R-AX Black Extreme has: Wireless LAN, Bluetooth, 2 x eSATA 6Gb/s, up to 12 SATA (8 x 6Gb/s + 4 x 3Gb/s) ports and Dual Gigabit LAN enhancing your computer with stronger Internet connectivity functions and the expansion ability to build up a dream multi-task computer station.
Latest News Posts
- Left Alive is Square Enix's shot at survival mech action
- Rocket League Autumn Update available September 28
- Synology introduces new XS, Value and Series NAS
- ASUS introduce the ROG Strix Fusion 300 gaming headset
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 launch nearly didn't happen
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- Permanent Fix for Beebox Wifi Design Flaws
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower