RAIDON is releasing the new generation of SAS storage solutions, GR2880 and GR4880. These models can to be easily deployed while offering a stable performance and scheduled backup to the SMB.
GR2880 and GR4880 offers the remarkable SAS storage solutions, embed dual SAS host interface to the fastest data throughput for an extraordinary performance, also provides up to RAID 6 the highest RAID level protection to data from work station and data server for a secured operating environment.
Both models also provide snapshot function which only offered from high standard storage devices. This function will backup stored data in records from designation time, to prevent data encounters inevitable problems through capability of restoring primitive correct data from files of saved records.
GR2880 supports 8 of up to 15mm height 2.5" SATA HDDs, and GR4880 supports 8 of up to 26mm 3.5" SATA HDDs for the massive capacity in demands. And both models equipped RAIDON SAS module, runs on Intel 80341 CPU and 1GB of DDR2 RAM with a smallest back plane design from the market narrowing down the space requirement of system deployment, also comes with LCD system status display and provides web GUI for system configuration and monitoring via LAN or RS232, these models are the most advanced RAID storage solution in its class.
RAIDON also delivers models of GT2880 and GT4880 available for JBOD function, users may collocates a RAID card whenever is necessary to upgrade them to RAID storage for desired applications.
For more information please refer to RAIDON's website: http://www.raidon.com.tw/content.php?sno=0000464&p_id=98 or http://www.raidon.com.tw/content.php?sno=0000464&p_id=100
RAIDON, one of the brand names founded in year 2000 by RAIDON Technology Inc, is a worldwide leader of small RAID storage subsystem. RAIDON has devoted itself to integrating the requirements from markets, and designs innovative and reliable RAID data backup storage for Small & Medium business, general office users, DVR, media, and IPC industry. Simultaneously, OEM/ODM service is offered as well. To learn all of RAIDON's data storage products and service, please visit https://www.RAIDON.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Toshiba to sell memory business for $18 billion
- GeIL add the Super Luce RGB Lite Series to their range
- Ethereum could replace Visa networks, even game servers
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower