Team Group Inc. is now rolling out the brand new Team C117 USB 2.0 exquisite flash drive that features a unique design which gives every urban man and woman the confidence he/she longs for. The solid aluminum extrusion plus anodizing and delicate hairline finish present a simplistic, modest and exquisite appearance. The user friendly single piece design completely eliminates the need for cap and complicated instructions, allowing users to freely express with identity.
The design consisting of only a single piece completely avoids the need for a cover and complicated application, giving every user their own handsome and free style.
The development team of Team Group not only is dedicated to the development high performance products, but also comes up with much easier ways of using our products satisfying every customers demand. The brand new Team C117 is a portable storage product designed specifically for urban businessmen and students. In addition to the multiple volumes ranging from 4 to 32 GB to choose from, the single-piece, capless design can work like a keychain, a perfect combination of life and technology. The compact design is not only highly portable, downward compatible to USB 1.1 interface, plus the support for power saving mode and plug-and-play brings out the best of simple but pure ingenuity.
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at https://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- GIGABYTE's new X399 Designare EX motherboard looks GREAT
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower