Eurocom, is shipping the NVIDIA Quadro K5000M professional class graphics cards in its Scorpius Mobile Workstation. The NVIDIA Quadro K5000M is designed to accelerate design and content creation for professionals with up to 4GB GDDR5 memory and 1344 CUDA cores. NVIDIA Quadro K5000M is manufactured on the newest 28nm kepler based GPU architecture from NVIDIA and is the most powerful professional-class mobile GPU from NVIDIA, delivering unseen efficiency and compute power.
The EUROCOM Scorpius with NVIDIA Quadro K5000M is ideal for professional applications such as video editing, color correction, compositing, design visualization and GPU-accelerated ray-traced 3D rendering. NVIDIA Quadro GPUs are designed and built to provide leading performance, reliability, compatibility and stability with applications like Adobe Creative Suite 5.5, Autodesk 3DS Max, Autodesk Autocad 2011, Autodesk Inventor 2012, Avid Media Composer, Dassault Catia, Dassault Solidworks, Siemens X, ANSYS, MATLAB, Dassault Simulia, among many others.
With a massive 4 GB of Error-correcting code video memory and 256 bit bandwidth, users can display extremely complex scenes and models as well as calculate large datasets with ease, on the go, thanks to the EUROCOM Scorpius High Performance Mobile Workstation Computer. ECC memory detects and corrects common types of data corruption and is ideal for professionals who require a system free from single bit errors.
The Scorpius was designed as a high performance notebook computer platform with long lifespan and full upgradeability, it supports 4 RAM slots for up to 32 GB of DDR3-1600 memory and up to three internal 1TB physical drives with RAID 0/1/5 plus support for an mSATA SSD. Using durable ABS plastics and top quality manufacturing technology, the Scorpius weighs just 3.5kg (7.7lbs) and is less than 50mm (1.9 inches) when closed, an astonishing feat of engineering considering the level of power under the hood. Its strong chassis can take unintentional abuse while on the go while being used for heavy duty computing by engineers and professionals of all kinds.
Eurocom offers Quad buffered stereo support in quad buffered stereo applications with 3D stereoscopic glasses in all Eurocom Mobile Workstations, 3D displays and NVIDIA Quadro high end solutions.
Latest News Posts
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- GIGABYTE's new X399 Designare EX motherboard looks GREAT
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower