CoolIT Systems Delivers Advanced Liquid Cooling to Commodore Gaming
CoolIT Tapped by Industry Leader to Provide Liquid Cooling for CPU
CoolIT Systems Domino Advanced Liquid Cooling on Display at CES - Booth #72616(Sands)
Las Vegas, NV - January 8th, 2009 - Today, CoolIT Systems announces that Commodore Gaming, a world leader in high-performance PC gaming solutions, will utilize CoolIT's recently launched, award-winning Domino Advanced Liquid Cooling to aggressively and efficiently dissipate heat.
"Effective heat removal is always an integral element in designing our systems" remarks Eyal Akler, CTO of Commodore Gaming. "CoolIT has established themselves within the PC industry as the premier provider for liquid cooling and we're extremely impressed with the performance gains from their advanced liquid cooling technology."
"Commodore consistently delivers the most cutting-edge PC gaming technology to its customers" remarks Geoff Lyon, CEO of CoolIT Systems. "By utilizing CoolIT's latest innovations in liquid cooling, Commodore Gaming users will benefit from lower temps, maximum performance, and ensure the longevity of their system's components."
For more information on the CoolIT Systems visit https://www.coolitsystems.com
To request additional product information and images or to schedule an interview with CoolIT CEO, Geoff Lyon, to discover more about the emerging trend of liquid cooling, please contact Public Relations representative Matt Shumate at (305) 576-1171 x15 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems has been working with industry leaders in the computer industry to research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high OEM standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. This carefully designed and patented technology unleashes the full potential of a PC, providing superior cooling performance while reducing system level noise and improving reliability of vital components. The CoolIT MTEC Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Commodore Gaming, Dell, Alienware, Velocity Micro, Maingear, Hypersonic, and Biohazard.. CoolIT also works with the AMD engineering group to provide the Reference cooling solution for the latest high performance video cards.
About Commodore Gaming
Driven by a passionate team of gaming enthusiasts and industry professionals, Commodore Gaming is a world renowned provider of products and services for the PC and video game market. Commodore Gaming was founded in 2005 and aims to re-establish the brand as a leader in its industry.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i7-8700K overclocked reaches 4.8GHz on air
- Intel Coffee Lake-S: flagship 8700K CPU, 40 PCIe lanes
- Ethereum mining difficulty reaches lofty new heights
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series pricing to continue rising
- Amnesia dev Chinese Room has 'gone dark'
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM