Palit launches GeForce® GTX285 with NVIDIA PhysX® and NVIDIA CUDA® technology
Palit Microsystems, leading graphics card manufacturer, announces the Palit GeForce® GTX285. Armed with NVIDIA PhysX® and NVIDIA CUDA® technology, the GeForce® GTX285 is ready to enable a total new class of physical gaming interaction!
The Palit GeForce® GTX285 features a core speed of 648MHz and 2.5GHz on its 1GB of GDDR3 memory with a 512bit interface. It supports the latest NVIDIA PhysX® technology providing real-time physics simulations in leading edge PC and console games. With up to 50% more performance than prior generation GPUs, GeForce® GTX 285's GPUs tear through complex DirectX® 10 environments and cinematic effects at blazing frame rates in extreme HD resolution!
Palit's GeForce® GTX285 also supports NVIDIA CUDA® technology, unlocking the power of the GPU's processing cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks (such as video transcoding) to deliver up to 20x the performance over traditional CPUs.
The Palit GeForce® GTX285 graphics card with NVIDIA® CUDA technology not only provides a world-class gaming experience, it also delivers Graphics Plus. Experience jaw-dropping NVIDIA® PhysX gaming effects, stereoscopic 3D, and lightning fast video and image processing all accelerated by the GPU!
NVIDIA® 2nd generation unified architecture:
- Second generation architecture delivers 50% more gaming performance over the first generation through 240 enhanced processor cores that provides incredible shading horsepower.
3-way NVIDIA SLI® Technology:
- Industry leading 3-way NVIDIA SLI technology offers amazing performance scaling by implementing 3-way AFR (Alternate Frame Rendering) for the world's premier gaming solution under Windows Vista with solid, state-of-the-art drivers.
- GeForce® GPU support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
Microsoft® DirectX® 10 Support:
- DirectX® 10 GPU with full Shader Model 4.0 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects for today's hottest games.
NVIDIA CUDA Technology
- CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks (such as video transcoding) delivering up to 20x the performance over traditional CPUs.
PCI Express 2.0 Support:
- Designed to work perfectly with the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture, offering a future-proofing bridge to tomorrow's most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications by maximizing the 5GT/s PCI Express 2.0 bandwidth.
NVIDIA SLI® Multi-Monitor support:
- Switch seamlessly between multi-display desktop mode and full screen 3D gaming with SLI. Also enjoy full multi-GPU support for dual-display capable 3D games..
Dual Dual-link DVI Support:
- Able to drive the industry's largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560 x 1600.
NVIDIA® PureVideo HD Technology
- The combination of drivers and a dedicated video-processing core on NVIDIA GeForce GPUs that deliver unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video with minimal CPU usage and low power consumption.
- Support for HDMI output (via DVI-HDMI dongle) enables sending both high-definition video and audio signals to an HDTV via a single cable.
Established in 1988, Palit Microsystems LTD is well-known for manufacturing stable, excellent, and innovative graphics accelerators and motherboards. As one of the top PC components manufacturers, Palit continues to provide industry-leading graphics cards and motherboards with reliable and excellent quality. With branch offices in America, Europe, and Asia, Palit has developed a worldwide sales network which cooperates closely with our customers.
Palit is well positioned to maintain an industry leadership due to the vast array of ATi and NVIDIA products and on-going development efforts. Palit's worldwide facilities are ISO 9001 certified. All the Palit PC graphics accelerators and motherboards are with WHQL certification to ensure full compatibility.
Latest News Posts
- GeIL add the Super Luce RGB Lite Series to their range
- Ethereum could replace Visa networks, even game servers
- Google Pixel 2 teased in 'Kinda Blue', starts at $649
- Google Pixelbook: Surface competitor starts at $1199
- Biostar's upcoming RACING Z370 GT7 motherboard teased
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower