Arctic Cooling intro Accelero XTREME GTX 280
Ultimate Cooling Weapon for Enthusiast-Grade Graphics Cards
(Pfäffikon/Switzerland, 16 January 2009) To offer the best cooling solution for the most highend VGA cards, the Swiss cooling solutions provider ARCTIC COOLING today announced the launch of the Accelero XTREME GTX 280, an exceptional cooler for the nVIDIA GeForce GTX 200 series graphics cards.
Extreme Cooling Performance
The Accelero XTREME GTX 280 is equipped with three 92mm PWM fans that run from 1,000 to 2,000 RPM. Together with five heatpipes, the Accelero XTREME GTX 280 achieves 250 Watt cooling capacity - 31°C lower th an the stock cooler. This exceptional cooling performance will not only bring enthusiasts an ultimate overclocking experience, but it also extends the service life of your valuable graphics card.
Bigger fans ? Noisier
Even with three 92mm fans, the Accelero XTREME GTX 280 manages to keep the noise level extremely low. ARCTIC COOLING's signature low noise impeller and patented fan holder are equipped to lower the noise level. Controlled by PWM signal, the fans run just the necessary speed in order to offer sufficient cooling at the lowest possible noise level. Even at full fan speed, the Accelero XTREME GTX 280 generates only 0.5 Sone of noise, a much quieter and better performance than the standard cooler and other aftermarket coolers.
With an incomparable cooling/noise ratio, the Accelero XTREME GTX 280 is without a doubt the best cooler in the market for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 200 series.
The Accelero XTREME GTX 280 offers a 6-year limited warranty. It will be available in March 2009. The MSRP is US$54.95 and 42.95 (excl. VAT).
About ARCTIC COOLING
ARCTIC COOLING Switzerland AG is the trusted leader in providing low noise thermal cooling solutions for PC. Its diversified product lines include CPU cooler, VGA cooler, case fan, PC case and PSU. The innovative engineering team excels in systematic noise reduction, heatsink development, customization of thermal solutions, low noise fan design, PC case and PSU elaboration. Headquartered in Pfäffikon, Switzerland, ARCTIC COOLING operates international offices in Hong Kong and the US providing local shipping, customer service and sales support for their regions.
Latest News Posts
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Google buys HTC's mobile division for $1.1 billion
- Project CARS 2 dev working on Fast and the Furious game
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower