MSI Industrial PC Grand Launched WindBOX as Intel® Atom Solution for Low Power And Ultra Mini Size
【Taipei, Taiwan】Motherboard top maker Micro-Star International (MSI) has prepared to launch whole new industrial product WindBOX to the market in 2009 Q1.
MSI is the top 3 motherboard maker with 20-year solid experience who has built motherboard with high quality and solid stability with a winning reputation from worldwide media and customers for year. Based on the successful experience, MSI began its industrial computing business with four product lines of POS, networking, industrial computer and multimedia application.
For clients' strong demand of ultra-low power platform with fanless design, MSI debuts the IM-945GSE based on the Intel® AtomTM processor N270 and the Mobile Intel® 945GSE Express chipset to provide the latest ultra-low power and slim form factor into solid embedded applications.
MSI enhanced I/O connectivity covers a Realtek 10/100 LAN, 3 USB 2.0 ports, a 3-in-1 card reader, and VGA interface. Different from other similar products in the market, MSI provides longevity support for 5-year lifespan to help you ensure long-term operation quality. Besides, MSI WindBOX eliminates the noise and the risk of fan's failure by wide heatsink as fanless solution.
The Intel AtomM processor N270 in the WindBOX offers robust performance-per-watt. The N270 is based on Intel® 45nm process technology and generates 2.5W TDP power and 0.6W average power consumption. The N270's latest SSE3 instruction sets enhance performance for multimedia and gaming application.
The chipset is a combination of the Intel® 945GSE Graphics Memory Controller Hub and the Intel® I/O Controller Hub 7-M (ICH7-M), which provides great I/O capability including 1GB memory capacity, a Mini-PCIe socket and a SATA II interface. The chipset features the Intel® GMA950 (Graphics Media Accelerator) with full support for DirectX 9 and OpenGL 1.4. With such solid capability, the MSI WindBOX revolutionizing the traditional definition of a low power and cost-effective segment.
The MSI WindBOX supports VESA wall-mount interface and various scenarios like digital signage, thin client, and POS with affordable expenditure, which not only fits the demand of Industrial applications but also qualifies for the request of companies, governments, and institutes for general using. Based on endless innovation, MSI keeps providing you more efficient and economical products and being with you to fulfill your demand.
Latest News Posts
- Google Pixel 2 teased in 'Kinda Blue', starts at $649
- Google Pixelbook: Surface competitor starts at $1199
- Biostar's upcoming RACING Z370 GT7 motherboard teased
- Core i9-7980XE benched: super-fast, but costs $1999
- Custom Radeon RX Vega cards not coming until November
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower