PNY Technologies, Technologies, considered one of a worldwide leaders in Memory and Flash products, announced its authorized HP portable hard drive p2050/p2100 to take care of your portable data storage requirements. It sports a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port that supports speeds up to 4x faster than USB 2.0, thus saving you a lot of time while transferring data. Of course, the drive is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and can therefore be used with older computers. With a single USB port, it doesn't require a separate power cable, thus saving you the trouble of carrying along a power adapter.
The drive has a unique book-style design that lends it elegance and it won't look out of place if you stack several on top of each other in a bookshelf. The casing is made of durable aluminum and has a nice brushed finish. The slim drive is light and portable. Encased within is a 2.5" hard drive, usually found inside laptops, running at 5400 RPM. Available capacities are 500 GB and 1 TB, thus providing ample storage space for your data.
You don't need to buy backup software separately because the drive comes with HP Simple Save that is sufficient to take care of all your backup tasks and even organizes them according to document types. Available in silver, black, blue and red colors, the HP p2050/p2100 comes with 2 years limited warranty.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ASUS introduce the ROG Strix Fusion 300 gaming headset
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 launch nearly didn't happen
- Thieves rob van full of Total War: Warhammer 2 CE's
- AI detects Alzheimer's 10 years before symptoms happen
- Analyst: iPhone X hype will hurt iPhone 8 pre-orders
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- Permanent Fix for Beebox Wifi Design Flaws
- ASUS H97-Plus Various Boot Issues
- Transcend StoreJet 25C3N 1TB Portable HDD Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower