Toshiba turns up the heat with new consumer notebooks
This summer Toshiba continues to heat things up in the notebook space with the announcement of a refreshed consumer notebook range and the addition of a new 16:9 series; the Satellite A350. 10 notebooks from the Satellite, Portege and Qosmio ranges have been refreshed with the latest enhancements in performance, features and fashion, making them faster, more powerful and more stylish than ever before.
Storage has also been increased across the range, with the new high-end Satellite P300 desktop replacement sporting a hard drive capacity of one terabyte. Additionally, another colour has been introduced to the consumer range with the launch of the ultra-portable Portege R600 in pearl gloss white, expanding Toshiba's colour offering of bubblegum pink, cherry red gloss, arctic white and mercury silver.
Toshiba also introduces the Satellite A350 to its consumer line-up, becoming Toshiba's first 16" LCD wide screen display - providing a true 16:9 cinema spec ratio that lets you enjoy movies and games in their intended format. Bundled with high-quality Harmon Kardon® stereo speakers and Dolby® Sound Room, the Satellite A350 delivers truly immersive audiovisual quality. The durable casing features an eye catching new design imprinted using Toshiba's special Fusion finish. And its unique mix of innovative Toshiba EasyMedia features makes communication, entertainment and computing smarter and easier.
Key Features included below;
Satellite A350 (from $2299 - $2799 Inc. GST)
- Available in thee models with Intel Core2 Duo
- 16.0" Widescreen WXGA TruBrite® Display
- 400GB or 640GB (320GB + 320GB) or 800GB (400GB + 400GB)
- USB TV Tuner
- FM Tuner
- Harmon / Kardon speaker
- 4 USB Ports (3 x Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Sleep and Charge + 1 x eSATA / USB combo)
Latest News Posts
- Amnesia dev Chinese Room has 'gone dark'
- Run, don't walk for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM