DTS Available for X-Fi Forte
Vista Driver Brings DTS to X-Fi Forte PCI Express Sound Card
Santa Clara, CA: Auzentech, Inc (www.auzentech.com) is pleased to announce the immediate availability of the DTS Connect Driver for the new X-Fi Forte 7.1 sound card. The Driver is compatible with Windows Vista®.
The new driver must be a fresh install on a 32-bit or 64-bit edition of Windows® Vista. In addition to providing DTS Connect, the new driver contains recent bug fixes to provide Multi-Channel Digital and Analog sounds, improved speed when changing modes, and enhance stability.
For details and downloads, please visit the driver download page.
About DTS Connect (Vista Only)
Turn your PC into action-packed entertainment experience that surrounds you in sound. DTS Connect includes two exciting technologies from DTS: DTS Interactive and DTS Neo:PC. DTS Interactive provides a single cable connection, either coaxial or optical, to your DTS-enabled suround sound system. DTS NEO:PC is an up-mix component of DTS Connect that allows multi-channel output from two-channel sources.
About X-Fi Forte
Officially released on January 19, 2009, the Auzen X-Fi Forte 7.1 is the first Low Profile native PCI Express® audio card that Auzentech has designed especially for gamers and audiophiles. Compared to the X-Fi chipset reference design, the Auzen X-Fi Forte 7.1 has improved circuitry and components. The Auzen X-Fi Forte 7.1 marks the first time the Creative X-Fi Native PCI Express® chipset has been available in a low-profile board, as well as the first time it has been available in a a third-party soundcard. X-Fi Forte ships with Dolby Digital Live. DTS Connect will be available as a driver download for Windows Vista®.
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Google buys HTC's mobile division for $1.1 billion
- Project CARS 2 dev working on Fast and the Furious game
- AMD partners still don't have Vega GPUs for custom cards
- AMD's next-gen Vega: made on 12nm FinFET, coming in 2018
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower