Patriot Releases New Viper Series Gaming Memory with EPP2.0
Patriot's new Viper Series gaming memory with EPP2.0 goes bold with Nvidia® green inspired shields
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today released their DDR3 Nvidia® based Viper Series gaming memory with EPP2.0 settings. Inspired using Nvidia's® corporate colors, these new modules are manufactured with black PCB's and green heat spreaders which give them a cool new look. Not just attractive, they give the serious gamer the performance needed for today's sophisticated and memory intensive PC games. Available in 1GB single and up to 4GB kits, they are offered in speeds ranging from 1333MHz (PC3-10666) to 2000MHz (PC3-16000).
"Overclocking is always a little bit tricky," said Les Henry, Technical Director for Patriot Memory. "With EPP2.0 we take all the guess work out of overclocking, getting the consumer up and running quickly. No need to spend hours trying to tune your system to get the best performance, just plug-n-play Patriot's Nvidia® based Viper Series gaming memory and you're good to go!"
Patriot's Nvidia® based Viper Series gaming memory with EPP2.0 (Enhanced Performance Profiles) will boot at the rated specifications on all NVIDIA® based chipsets. EPP2.0 eliminates the need for any manual configuration, allowing uncomplicated overclocking capabilities for consumers looking to maximize the performance of their systems.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM