ZOTAC Expands Presence in Hong Kong
ZOTAC and Genteelord International Limited partner to increase product availability in Hong Kong
HONG KONG - Feb. 16, 2009 - ZOTAC International, an award-winning manufacturer of graphics cards and motherboards, today expands its presence in Hong Kong with a new partnership with distributor Genteelord International Limited. Under the new partnership, Genteelord International will carry the entire ZOTAC product lineup, including ZOTAC GeForce, AMP! Edition, ZONE Edition and Synergy Edition graphics cards and motherboards.
"We're pleased to expand our market presence in Hong Kong. With the partnership with Genteelord International Limited, we're able to deliver our award-winning ZOTAC graphics cards and motherboards to more customers in Hong Kong," said Bruce Kong, Sales Director of APAC, ZOTAC International.
Genteelord International Limited is an experienced distributor that distributes computer hardware. ZOTAC products will be available immediately from Genteelord International Limited. Retailers and resellers can contact Genteelord International Limited for pricing information and product availability.
It's time to play with ZOTAC graphics cards and motherboards in Hong Kong.
ZOTAC and Genteelord International Limited announce partnership
Genteelord International Limited will distribute ZOTAC graphics cards and motherboards
Genteelord International Limited will carry entire lineup including GeForce, AMP! Edition, ZONE Edition and Synergy Edition series
ZOTAC products are available immediately from Genteelord International Limited
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit https://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- Battlerite to leave Steam's Early Access November 8
- Sharkoon reveal the AI7000 Silent & Glass PC cases
- Oculus founder has a new company, working on VR still
- Intel Core i7-8700K overclocked reaches 4.8GHz on air
- Intel Coffee Lake-S: flagship 8700K CPU, 40 PCIe lanes
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM