ATI FireGL, ATI FirePro Workstation Graphics Have Passed Solidworks 2009 Certification
[Feb. 23th, 2009, Taipei] - Sapphire Technology Limited, the only partner of AMD workstation graphics (except Japan) today announced - ATI FireGL and ATI FirePro 3D workstation graphics cards have completely passed all Solidworks 2009 tests and gained global certifications. Meanwhile, two mid-range models - ATI FireGL V3600 and V5600 have been certified by the other two SolidWorks'tools - COSMOS 2008 and eDrawing 2008. COSMOS 2008 is designed for the SolidWorks models and predict how they will behave in the real situations. Whereas with eDrawings viewer, anyone with a PC can interpret and understand 2D and 3D design data. SolidWorks users can enjoy the most stable work and optimized performance by using AMD workstation graphics.
Solidworks is outstanding for 3D mechanical CAD field, also offer a wide range of simulation products. They have innovative creativity and the biggest users' community. The newest version "Solidworks 2009" speeds up to 65% over SolidWorks 2008. SolidWorks has added lots new features, such as SpeedPak Technology, apply filters and Sort BOM by Column, sensors monitor, electrical component library etc. By using AMD certified workstation graphics, you can spend more time on productivity, less time at work.
Here introducing a special feature in Solidworks2009-- Vertex Buffer Objects. VBO is activated by default in SolidWorks 2009 and ATI FireGL and ATI FirePro are completely support. It is a buffer which is stored on the GPU memory and when activated, the application stores vertex data for triangles and lines in this location. VBO is a way for an application to render data without repeatedly accessing the computer's sub systems such as the hard drive and therefore help achieve higher operational performance. Additionally, the other fantastic function "RealView Graphics" which was released in SolidWorks 2008, it is hardware support of advanced shading in real time. By applying appearances and scenes, your models come to life without going through rendering processes such as PhotoWorks. Your system must have a workstation class graphics card capable of supporting RealView. See the SolidWorks Hardware support web site for a complete list of supported graphics cards and drivers, and you will see ATI FireGL and ATI FirePro series are passed with all strict testing.
Sapphire Technology Ltd designs, manufactures and distributes the most complete range of ATI Radeon based video graphics accelerators worldwide. Additionally Sapphire produces mainboards based on AMD chipset technology. Sapphire is based in Hong Kong with two ISO9001 and ISO14001 manufacturing facilities in Dongguan, China. The factories have a total capacity of 1.8 million graphics boards per month. Sapphire currently employs over 3000 employees worldwide with local representation in North America, Europe, South Africa and Asia Pacific.
2007, Sapphire has been authorized to be the exclusive partner of AMD Workstation Graphics (ATI FirePro TM, ATI FireGL TM, ATI FireMV TM), and AMD FireStream in APAC except Japan. This great affirmation shows Sapphire's achievement and offering, Sapphire will provide best service to professional customer with the best workstation products.
Latest News Posts
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- AMD's new drivers add CrossFire support to RX Vega
- Intel working on dual-core i3-7360X for X299
- Razer will announce a 'mobile device' later this year
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter