In Win Rolls out the Red Carpet for CeBIT 2009!
With an assortment of products that In Win describes as "contemporary" and "innovative," it's no surprise that their best and brightest will be displayed at a 2009 CeBIT Virtual Show. Taking place from March 3-8 at http://www.inwin-style.com/pdshow/index.asp, In Win will bring the market up to speed with its current products.
Featured products include:
The Matrix has a 360-degree visual effect as cords are hidden behind a back panel. The 12.5 liter chassis is also fitted with Partition Plate Cooling
An all-new gaming chassis that is inspired by spacecrafts from the Star Wars film empire! It features two eSATA ports and a four-fan thermal cooling solution that supports water cooling.
This tiny chassis is able to support a 3.5" HDD and 5.25" ODD or slim ODD.
You may not know it at first, but this ammunitions cartridge is actually an HDD enclosure. Outfitted with the latest in RFID security technology, the
Ammo features a dog tag key than unlocks the device when swiped across the front.
Featuring nine drive bays and a 22cm cooling fan, the Fanqua is a heavyweight in expandability and thermal solutions.
The Maelstrom is outfitted with a whopping 10-fan capacity, providing an unparalleled thermal cooling solution.
Latest News Posts
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower