GALAXY to launch exclusive 9600GT LPLP
GALAXY Microsystems, Tier 1 AIC manufacturer of NVIDIA graphics cards, today launches one of the first special 9600GT Low Profile Low Power version.
GALAXY 9600GT LPLP 's power consumption is less than 60 W so no external 6-pin power connector on-board.
GALAXY GeForce 9600GT Low profile Low Power has 8 layouts PCB that is 203.2mm lengths and only 69.5 mm highs which is standard for mini HTPC case and single slot cooling with copper cooler designed . the big deference of the 9600GT LPLP has no external 6-pin power connector on-board thus energy-efficient.
GALAXY revealed from the data, GPU core TDP have been significantly low after reduce 0.1V voltage. the core temperature could be low nearly 10 degrees as the same cooling. So GALAXY 9600GT LP LP is undoubtedly better suited to people who pay attention to low power consumption and temperature players .
The card uses a core clock speed of 600 MHz, with its 512 MB of GDDR3 memory clocked at 900 (1800) MHz and 256-bit wide memory bus. Output only have DVI, HDMI.
Latest News Posts
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- GIGABYTE's new X399 Designare EX motherboard looks GREAT
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower