Vantec has been in the business of cooling for quite some time now. They were well known for selling quite a few OEM type fans, and some low to mid-range heatsinks for the Intel processors. But then there came a new beast to the streets, and it was called Thunderbird. Since then, Vantec has been getting right into the middle of the heatsink wars, and has been doing so at a very reasonable price.
With the advent of the copper coolers, Vantec again took off the kid gloves and got to work producing some good quality coolers, and again at a reasonable price. Their line of coolers will normally sell for US$5-10 less than the competition. And in doing so, they are still performing at the same level as higher priced units.
So that brings us to their newest offering, the CCK-6027D HSF. Its main goal was to be smaller, lighter and quieter than it's big brother, the CCK-6035D. While these goals are easy to attain, we'll be looking at the hard numbers when it comes to cooling. Can it be a smaller sink and still maintain the very good cooling of other Vantec units? Let's find out
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen Vega 20 uses PCIe 4.0, arrives in Q3 2018
- Core i5-8600K has performance similar to Core i7-7700K
- 8700K benchmarks: 10% faster than 7700K at stock clocks
- COLORFUL's new iGame SSDs: up to 3GB/sec read with RGB
- What if Certain Affinity is making a free-to-play Halo?
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM