Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The specs themselves do not ring true on my previous statement about innovation. Here you see a low speed/low noise fan that is 120mm on top of a traditional enthusiast copper base with aluminum fins. You will have to wait for the product images as the innovation is really in the design and not in the specifications.
Missing from the specification list is the 3-pin fan connector. The specs sheet states that the G-Power 2 Pro has a 4-pin but our sample came equipped with a 3-pin.
After a quick search on Pricegrabber in the US I was unable to locate a G-Power 2 for sale. After a little fumbling around I was able to locate the G-Power 2 Pro at Newegg under its product ID of GH-PSU23-PB. Currently the product is selling for 59.99 USD, putting it in the pure enthusiast category with competitors such as the Noctua NH-12U and ASUS Silent Knight 2 that we previously tested.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League Autumn Update available September 28
- Synology introduces new XS, Value and Series NAS
- ASUS introduce the ROG Strix Fusion 300 gaming headset
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 launch nearly didn't happen
- Thieves rob van full of Total War: Warhammer 2 CE's
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- Permanent Fix for Beebox Wifi Design Flaws
- ASUS H97-Plus Various Boot Issues
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower