Over the past year, aluminium PC enclosures have risen in popularity dramatically. Not only do users want the highest performing PCs, but also the best looking PCs. Lian-Li, a Taiwan based company pioneered mainstream aluminium PC cases directed at the enthusiast crowd. Their range has been praised by reviewers all over the world and many people classify Lian-Li cases as the highest quality in the world. I have gotten a chance to test the latest addition to the Lian-Li range, the PC65. The PC65 is a mid-tower case that is the same as the critically aclaimed PC60, but with one exception. A factory installed window! Read on as we determine if Lian-Li can continue their trend of high quality aluminium PC enclosures.
* Two 80mm ADDA in the front
* One 80mm ADDA fan in the rear
* AMD and P4 approved
* Four 5 1/4 bays
* Eight 3 1/2 bays (3 visible, 5 hidden)
* Removable motherboard tray
* Four USB connector in front for easy access.
* Includes matching thumb screws
* Completely rounded edges for safety
* ATX style case
* Case Dimensions: 490x210x450mm
* Window Dimensions: 11.5in x 13in
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Lian-Li PC65 USB Case Review - Page 1
- Lian-Li PC65 USB Case Review - Page 2
- Lian-Li PC65 USB Case Review - Page 3
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM