The flat green box is generally reserved for lower end cards. The 9600 GT series and upwards all use the holographic design, so you immediately get a feel that the card is a low-end model. With GS in the naming scheme, you continue to feel that the card is entry level; not 8400 GS entry level, but 1280 x 1024 gaming only entry level.
The front of the box is a pretty standard affair; FroBot takes up the majority of the box with a sticker being in the bottom right hand corner that gives us a complete run down on the main features.
Turning the box over we have the normal run down of features in a multitude of languages.
Inside the box we have a quick install guide along with a driver CD. Again, keeping with that lower end feel we don't receive Tomb Raider Anniversary Edition which we get with the 9600 GT Palit offerings.
Cable wise we have Component Out cable, Molex to PCI-E and DVI to VGA connector. What was surprising is that we have a DVI to HDMI adapter included in the package, making it not too bad an option for people who are looking for something new to install in their HTPC.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Google buys HTC's mobile division for $1.1 billion
- Project CARS 2 dev working on Fast and the Furious game
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower